Key features of Lugarde buildings
Lugarde offer a high quality product for a reasonable price. They have their own manufacturing factory along with in-house design & drawing department, and have an eye for detail. This quality reflects in the finished product and will be noticed in all of our summerhouses, log cabins and gazebos.
All of the following features are standard and are included within the price.
Key features of our windows & doors
Lugarde doors and windows are very robust and solid.
Doors and windows have high quality double glazed sealed units (4+16+4 argon filled with 1.1 U-value).
All windows are sealed with silicone.
Doors and windows are fitted with drainage holes.
All doors are fitted with a 3-point security locking system.
Doors and windows are manufactured from laminated wood. This helps to prevent warping.
All windows and doors are fitted with rubber draught excluders.
Sprung handle (choice of chrome or brass).
Handy adjustable split hinges including protection covers for the hinges (choice of chrome or brass).
Doors are fitted with aluminium wear strip to protect the threshold.
Crossbars have a simple click in clip system. Very handy for painting and cleaning.
Doors can be hinged on right hand side without an extra charge (doors as standard are left hand hinged).
Key features of our roofings
- Roof shingles as standard on all pyramid and apex roofs. Choice of black, blue, brown, green and red.
- Choice of a chrome/brass ball, weather-vane or weather-witch (for pyramid roofs, depending upon ridge line length).
- The inside of our pyramid summerhouses are finished with a decorative wooden finial.
- Flat roofs will be delivered with wide aluminium roof trims, high quality EPDM rubber, glue and water outlet.
- Log cabins are finished with a metal gable and plate.
Key features of our posts & beams
- Foundation beams are pressure treated and fixed together with aluminium corner clips.
- Laminated posts.
- Adjustable feet are included for all posts with canopies.
- Aluminium feet are included for all posts with gazebos.
High quality wood
- Lugarde uses first class pine which grows in northern European countries where the climate is cold and trees grow slowly. The growth rings are closer together which makes the wood more stable and significantly denser.
- All our wood is kiln dried in special drying rooms to approx. 14-16 % moisture content, to reduce wood shrinkage.
- All of our wood suppliers are PEFC and FSC certified. It is our mission to have our products made in an environmental way. We keep waste wood and sawdust to a minimum reusing it for other purposes.
- High quality building systems (Prima 3=1-system, Pro-system and log cabin-system).
- Free skirting boards for internal floors.
- C.A.D. Drawings are specifically made for your building.
- Free delivery to UK mainland.
- Easy assembly with simple instructions.
- 5 year guarentee on manufacturing or construction faults.
You can choose also from many optional extras. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you want further information.
IMPORTANT: Imperial sizes shown in the description are approximate, and are provided by the manufacturer purely as a guide. Please refer to the metric dimensions for more accurate sizes, or contact us prior to purchase if you have any specific requirements.